Lean Construct Training & Certification Programmes
Accredited Training Programmes
Our Training Programmes are delivered by leading practitioners of Lean Construction. They have many years of hands on experience and understand practical application as well as theory. “The Lean Construction Course” is designed to fulfil the knowledge requirements of ISO 18404. We are an approved Training Centre for City & Guilds/ILM and a CITB Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
Lean Construct can also run official assessment centres for the Lean Practitioners and Lean Leaders course which is now approved by the Royal Statistical Society.
- The Lean Construction Course – Lean Practitioner Green Belt
- The Lean Construction Course – Lean Leader/ Black Belt
City and Guilds
- Business Improvement Techniques Diplomas Levels 2, 3 and 4 (Yellow, Green & Blackbelt equivalents)
** We deliver both the Process and Quality pathway
Institute of Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 2 – Team Leading
- ILM Level 3 and Level 4 – Leadership and Management
- Award, Certificate or Diploma
- ILM Level 3 – Leadership and Management – For the Built Environment (Construction)
- ILM Level 3 and Level 5 – Service Improvement
This is the definitive course for anyone who needs to know how to practically apply lean thinking to construction operations.
We are a City & Guilds Approved Centre and can deliver a variety of C&G Business Improvement Techniques courses.
As an accredited ILM Training Centre we offer a wide range of Business Improvement and Management Development Qualifications.
We are a citb approved training organisation
Call on 01934 806728
If you’re looking for a company with a flexible approach and a strong track record, why not give us a call so as we can discus your needs